About Introduction to Regenerative Economics
The Capital Institute’s course on Regenerative Economics.
The aim of this course is to provide a living systems approach to redesigning our economy so that long-term prosperity, human dignity, social equity, and planetary wellness can be viably sustained throughout the world. In line with this objective, this course will explore the following questions:
- How can Regenerative Economics address the unprecedented crises, such as global warming, viral pandemics, and extreme economic disparities?
- Does exponential and undifferentiated economic growth truly define the path to long-term prosperity?
- What are the characteristics that define economic vitality and what are the conditions needed to deliver regenerative potential?
- How can we identify and promote regenerative organizations within the private and public sector?
- How do we look at macroeconomic institutions and their function through a regenerative lens?
- What needs to be done to align our financial systems with the emergence of regenerative economies?
- How can regenerative principles be applied to create a new leadership paradigm and new approaches to management?
- How can we align emergent technologies to promote the regenerative paradigm?
- How do the principles of Regenerative Economics resonate with ancient wisdom traditions?
TagsTeal Page Type: Course
Related Teal Pages
Co-creating regenerative economies in service to Life.