To kindle humanity’s evolution toward kindness
What is Kindling?
Kindling is a 501(c)(3) non-profit online magazine and newsletter for humanity’s evolution.
It showcases social progress from around the world and throughout history so that you can transform dread and despair into hope, possibility, and action.
We envision an equitable, sustainable, and thriving human society propelled by kindness – the capacity, willingness, and commitment to treat one another as kin. Kindness in practice means:
- Preserving Earth for future generations
- Practicing gratitude for past generations
- Maintaining shared stories and traditions
- Cultivating self-compassion and accountability
- Honoring people of all races, orientations, and beliefs
- Serving the poor and marginalized
- Building generative economies
- Fostering local and global community