On this episode of Kindling Radio, I talk with Marisa Gant of Naturefy. We talked about the ancient practice of Ayurveda and how it can be applied today – to both individuals and businesses. What does it mean for a business to have an essence? How can you find that essence? What is spirituality and why does it matter? Enjoy!
Naturefy was founded by Marisa Gant, a health, wellness and spiritual counselor and organizational development consultant. With years of experience in the business world in a variety of roles, Marisa Gant founded Naturefy to guide and mentor individuals, businesses and communities to harness their true nature, connect with the sacred and live in greater accordance with nature’s natural rhythms and cycles.
Sign up for updates. No spam.
Bringing more than seven years experience working in the international development sector, leading business development, trade certification and operations at a variety of for-profits and non-profits with varying experience managing business teams and projects, Marisa understands how to achieve results for the people she works with in a thoughtful, professional and graceful manner. She continues to build upon and educate herself in the following ways:
- Master’s degree in Sustainable Business Administration (MBA) from Seattle’s Pinchot University
- Ayurvedic Wellness Counseling Certificate from Kerala Ayurveda Academy
- Intuitive skills and spiritual training (Clairvoyant Training Program) from the Berkeley Psychic Institute
- Elemental Space Clearing Course, Denise Linn
- In Process: 2 years and counting of Change Agent Development school led by Carol Sanford
- In Process: Vedic Astrology Course from Kerala Ayurveda Academy
- Upcoming: Ayurvedic Practitioner Certification (AWP) from Kerala Ayurveda Academy
- Upcoming: Regenerative Business Summit Thinking Partner – 2.5 day summit in October 2016
All in all, Marisa holds spiritual and personal development as pivotal shaping forces in her life. She grew up highly sensitive and intuitive and from a young age began exploring Buddhism and later Taoism to better understand herself and the world. She received the label of dyslexia in her childhood, alongside a very smart and capable twin sister, which prompted her to persevere and demonstrate fearlessness in developing herself, a trait she has carried throughout her life. An avid athlete by nature, she plays soccer regularly, dances, snowboards, runs and practices yoga. She also has a heightened sense of adventure and loves trying new things and consistently challenging herself and others around her to grow.
Marisa believes we each bring unique gifts and intelligences to the world and that through spiritual and personal growth, we each hold the key individually and within groups to unfold and blossom so as to serve ourselves and the planet in beautiful and harmonious ways.